Manually editing the Windows registry to fix error 0xfc46 is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop the PC from functioning as well as generate irreversible damage to your own operating system. In fact, just one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we Definitely not recommend editing (blank) Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can easily lead to serious issues which may need you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that troubles resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Work with Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
Click the Start button.
Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
From the File menu, choose Export.
In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Check Event Viewer
Check the System and Application logs in Event Viewer for errors or warnings that might provide more clues on the cause of error 0xfc46.
How to Fix 0xfc46 Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
SmartPCFixer cleaned up my PC with a couple of simple steps. The process is SUPER easy and the results couldn't be better. Now my PC starts right up and doesn't show those annoying 0xfc46 error messages anymore. You have a life-long customer SmartPCFixer thanks.
0x2594, will pop up when my computer is about to frozen up. And always this error: 0x8103010d comes together with that error code. Is there any connection between them my computer is becoming slower and slower. Can someone help me?
- Stephania Mainer
0x2594 Error Again? What is Wrong with My Computer?
Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x2594 when running the some apps
Can't chat onine since error 0x000000B9 CHIPSET_DETECTED_ERROR and 0x2594 will pop up.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Error "unable to cast the object of type of the 'system boolean to type system string" at startup:
How to Fix Error "unable to cast the object of type of the 'system boolean to type system string" at startup with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.